WITH THIS PROGRAM...
✓ Become a calm, confident guide for your students.
- The Heart-Centered Behavior Management video trainings
- 4 PDF workbooks (1 for each module)
- Certificate upon completion (5 hours of professional development)
- BONUS: Social-Emotional Skills Checklist Guide- Build a unique social-emotional report for each of your students
- BONUS: SEL From the Heart Guide- Actionable ways to build social-emotional learning instruction into your school day
- MOST REQUESTED BONUS: Growing In-Action Video Vault
- SEL Resources Bundle Add- On (6 additional resources valued at over $50!):
Happy Kids SEL Alphabet: This resource includes 26 beautiful real-world image posters of kids and words that inspire kids to feel. Each of these posters is a wonderful tool for social-emotional learning discussion.
Circle of Control Activities: These circle of control cards and slides support students who struggle with anxiety and anger management. You can use this resource to facilitate discussions surrounding what is in our direct circle of control and what is not. This resource is available to you in a cards format or slides format.
SEL Rise & Shine Morning Slides: These Morning Meeting SEL Slides are what you need to get your students engaged and excited for another day of school. My Morning Meeting SEL Slides provide a step-by-step guide to each morning as well as a social-emotional connection opportunity (through feeling discussion and affirmations).
Emotion Word Wall Cards: Building our students' emotional literacy is an important piece of the self-management puzzle. The more students can identify and label how they are feeling, the more likely they are to be able to communicate this clearly during times of distress. These emotion word wall cards are perfect for building your very own emotions word wall!
Character Education Cards & Slides: This bundle is a wonderful tool to help teach strong character traits in the classroom. This resource would work wonderfully to support Social Emotional Learning during morning meetings, end-of-the-day meetings, and other small pockets of free time throughout the day!
Self-Awareness Unit: This self-awareness skills SEL curriculum is easy-to-use and includes 5 detailed lessons filled with printables, mini-posters, anchor charts, and hands-on activities that will teach your students the importance of identity, self-love and self-care, having a growth mindset, and goal-setting.